Thank you for choosing Fort Sanders Perinatal Center for your high-risk pregnancy needs. Please take heart knowing we can assess your baby’s condition, rule out or confirm potential pregnancy complications, and help you and your family make the best possible healthcare decisions unique to your situation. We are pleased to be part of your personal healthcare team. Below is patient information to help you prepare for your visit with us.
Fort Sanders Perinatal Center Patient Information
We want to be your pregnancy team. Make an appointment.
For more information about the high-risk pregnancy services at Fort Sanders Perinatal Center or to request an appointment, call us at (865) 331-2020. No referral is necessary unless required by your insurance provider.
We understand that your time is valuable and want your visit to be as quick and efficient as possible.
During your visit, you may be asked to fill out registration and consent forms. You may choose to pre-register by downloading, printing and completing the forms below and bringing them to your appointment. Completing the forms prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process.
- Telehealth Appointment Authorization Consent
- Authorization to Release Health Information
- Patient Request for Medical Records
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient History Form
- NEW Patient Registration Form
- Current Patient Registration Form
On the day of your appointment, please be sure to bring the following items with you:
- Current insurance card
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Referral form from your doctor’s office
- Your completed registration form
- You may bring 2 guests with you during your visit with us. Please note that children, no matter the age, count as one guest.
- If you’re having an ultrasound, please do not bring two children as your guests. One adult needs to be present if your second guest is a child. Your ultrasound will have to be rescheduled if your two guests are children.
- Delivering mothers may have one support person (with matching armband), plus two designated visitors during the entire stay, plus siblings of the newborn. A professional doula may also be present.
Our goal is to provide you the best possible health care. For that reason, a clear understanding of the recommended medical treatment and financial responsibility is essential. We encourage you to discuss costs with our staff. We participate in many insurance plans, including commercial, governmental, healthcare exchange, Medicare, and all TennCare plans. Click here for a complete list.
We can assist in filing claims with your insurance company. Be sure to obtain referrals or prior authorization as required by your insurance plan. Payment is expected at the time of service unless prior arrangements have been made.
Coming from East or West I-40 take the 17th Street exit and head South on 17th Street. Turn right onto Highland Avenue. Take Highland to 19th Street and turn left. Trustees Tower is located on the corner of 19th Street and Laurel Avenue. Parking is $2.00 and available in the parking garage on the opposite corner of Trustees Tower and at the Center for Advanced Medicine building across the street next to Fort Sanders Regional Emergency Department.